G&Z Site Status Report
The G&Z Site Status report gives the ACM user a concise picture of the current status of sites in the database. Until now it has been difficult determining the state of a site or group of sites. This report allows you to find groups of sites based on status:
- Sites that are waiting for a call;
- Sites that are waiting for a retry;
- Sites that have completed their last session;
- Sites that have been suspended;
- Sites that have failed their last session;
- Sites that are currently in session;
- Sites that are waiting to call;
- Sites that are not scheduled.
Any combination of these statuses can be searched for, or you may search for all of them at once.
The G&Z Site Status Report uses G&Z's unique Custom Queues Interface to communicate directly with the ACM database. This results in very fast processing with minimal system resource use.